The hypothesis of a 60-year dual-pattern climate model was first published in 2001 and supposed combined natural and anthropogenic forcings. Now, the CO2 contribution is proved wrong.
- State of Fundamental Physics
- Predictions of the Multispace Model
- The Multispace Diagram vs Minkowski’s Diagram
- Minkowski’s Legacy
- Proof That CO2 Does Not Cause Warming
- In 2013, a Climate Model Predicted the 2020 Cold Weather and Forecasted 2030 0.26°C (0.47°F) Below 2000
- The 2017 Dual-Forcing Natural Climate Model