The Sexagesimal Hypothesis, a 60-Year Dual-Pattern Climate Model, explains that climate change doesn’t occur during the warming phases but during secondary pattern of the cooling phases.
- State of Fundamental Physics
- Predictions of the Multispace Model
- The Multispace Diagram vs Minkowski’s Diagram
- Minkowski’s Legacy
- Proof That CO2 Does Not Cause Warming
- In 2013, a Climate Model Predicted the 2020 Cold Weather and Forecasted 2030 0.26°C (0.47°F) Below 2000
- The 2017 Dual-Forcing Natural Climate Model